Rules, Alterations, & Clarifications
- If a player reaches "UNO" (one card in hand) but does not "yell UNO" within 3 seconds, they must draw another 2 cards.*
- This version of UNO does not use a points system, but continues until a player runs out of cards.
- The game may start with a Wild or Wild Draw 4 card, which means the beginning player may play any card of their choosing.
- The beginning player is a random selection from all players.
- Turns are taken in the order that each player joined before/after the randomly selected beginning player. This order may be reversed with a reverse card, and a player may be skipped with a skip card.
- It is not illegal to play a Draw 4 card even if the player has other cards that may be played.